berny in the ransom berny in the ransom

Great

The animation is very fluid and the jokes are delivered as intended. People over-anylise this movie to much, its not supposed to make sence.
If you dont like this, drive to your nearist nut house.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Well Rounded

as I said above well rounded, good gags, appeals to all lord of the rings fans and others.
Enough of a mockery to make people who love it laugh at the franchise together..
The most accomplished flash to date

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Wow!

This is a fantastic tribute to the already legendary Rockman, Rockman Battle Network and Rockman X series, its like them all rolled into one with a bad new attitude, well done. There is only one thing I didnt think I seen in that vid, and that was Bass (forte), Bass is my favourite Rockman character and to see him remade in this style would have been fantastic.
I think you should go on from here and make Rockman Neo into a series, either alot of music videos outlining the plot of Rockman Neo or use this Rockman Neo as the introduction to a series that involves a deep plot and sinister enemies etc.
And once again well done! Regards- Niall.

Yu-Gi-Oh! in a nutshell Yu-Gi-Oh! in a nutshell

Huh?

For one dude, this isnt a "in a nutshell" flash, its just you making fun of Yu-Gi-Oh and trying to be funny, but failing miserably, either retract this and make a real Yu Gi Oh in a nutshell or it will get blammed.

jurassic park - dog jurassic park - dog

I know this guy!

Hey lee! This is Niall! You guys have no right to critsise this man! So what if it isnt real flash? An he didnt steal that Blink 182 song he gave them credit! (cast your eyes to the left of this page), he is a damn good Toy animator (which is very time consuming and boring) and should all be fucking happy he bothered converting it to flash! Good job man!

Megaman/Daft Punk 2 Megaman/Daft Punk 2

Great

Well rounded music video with great use of Megaman X and Zero Sprites (not forgetting the army) but if he was fighting Dr Wilys army I coulda swore I saw the Doppler and Sigma forces in this Flash. But good job anyway!

Do the Mario! Do the Mario!

Excellent

Apart from certain glitches like the side of the flash (you could see pictures move out of the screen through the gap) THis is excellent!! I watched the Mario Bros. cartoon when i was 5 and it was great to see SOMEBODY remembers it! Great job man!

Eskimo Bob 12: AD 2101 Eskimo Bob 12: AD 2101

AYB are belong to us

All your base are belong to us bob make your time ahahaha! I really like this parody its totally groovy! It has great lip sync and noo steven hawkings voice (but that WAS hilarious) well done!

Eskimo Bob 2 Eskimo Bob 2

woohoo

I've danced around going into Eskimo Bob ever since I found Newgrounds and now that Ive seen it...IT ROCKS!?

Salesman Salesman

Wow!

Im sayin nout of whats in this movie! Just watch it! Its incredible!